DSP Design Services
Ocean Manufacturing's FPGA engineers have been utilized more and more for co-processing highly parallel DSP operations.
Our DSP teams include specialists for TI, ADI and Freescale DSPs.
Increasingly our FPGA design capabilities are also utilized for co-processing highly parallel DSP operations. Ocean Manufacturing also has algorithm development capabilities anchored by mathematicians and senior digital signal processing engineers.
Ocean Manufacturing is experienced in the following areas:
- System level analysis and design
- FPGA and programmable DSP implementation
- Algorithm development, analysis, and optimization
- Noise filtering algorithms
- Compression algorithms
- Parameter optimization algorithms
- Algorithms for highly distributed processing & sensing environments such as mesh networks
- Novel algorithms in above fields using sparse representation and compressive sampling
- Time and frequency domain filters
- Signal conditioning, detection, and estimation
- Timing synchronization and acquisition
- Jitter processing, measurement, and analysis
- Modulation/Demodulation (QPSK, OQPSK, QAM, OFDM, FSK, FM)
- Channel coding: block and convolutional error detection/correction codes
- Telephony signaling (DTMF/MF/R2/SF)
- Digital beamforming
- Software-definable radio architectures
- Matlab/Simulink expertise
- Altera DSP Builder / Xilinx System Generator expertise